Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baffled at the amount of posters here that seem in abject terror of Liverpool and want us to play multiple defensive mids and sit in a shell.

rodgers

"I like to sit down and look in a player's eyes and see their honesty. I spent about three-and-a-half hours with him talking through Liverpool. This is a massive club and a different club. We have strong family values and behaviour is very important here."

please, on behalf of almost every other fan in the country - humiliate this man and his team!

taconinja said:
I'm baffled at the amount of posters here that seem in abject terror of Liverpool and want us to play multiple defensive mids and sit in a shell.

Me too very surprised to see this as the majority view. Must be most people not seeing yaya as fit enough to do in a 2 man midfield

RandomJ said:
What the fuck is Rodgers now the player whisperer? Can look into their eyes and see their honesty. God I hope we smash them tonight the pretentious c**t.

Self deluded narcissist. (Brenda not you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.