Manchester City Vs Vancouver Whitecaps - 3AM K/O England.

Had a read bout the pitch, its this good.

1233095777_904ca83.gif

So, can anyone who understands baseball advise on whether this game is likely to be over in half an hour or should we look for alternative streams if ESPN won't switch?

LoveCity said:
So, can anyone who understands baseball advise on whether this game is likely to be over in half an hour or should we look for alternative streams if ESPN won't switch?

is it Yankees vs Tampa Bay game? Only bottom of the 6th, no chance.

LoveCity said:
I would like to think so, 10 mins an inning hopefully lol

*unlikely*

#mcfc team: Hart, Kolarov, Boyata, McGivern, Savic, Kompany, A. Johnson, de Jong, Weiss, Yaya, Dzeko

Nice team! Glad to see Vlad out there again, Mancini seems interested in McGivern too who I honestly thought would be sold this window.

Oh yeah ESPN Classic for those who wish to live in the past .....
5 SkySports Channels actually if one include the SkySports 'news' channel at least.

I'm a big US sports fan so enjoy the ESPN stuff that offers lots of games that I wouldn't have been able to see live on TV until recently.

strong starting line up. vlad getting another run out, i havent got a fucking clue what formation we're playing thou, maybe komps at def mid ?<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 am --<br /><br />and i swear mcgiverns a left back ?

did McGivern play midfield last match? Only saw highlights and obviously was pretty far up the pitch to score that goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.