Manchester City Vs Vancouver Whitecaps - 3AM K/O England.

eddie c 123 said:
buckshot said:
obliquerays said:
Cheers !! Whisky for me though.

Baseball game delayed by lightning now ffs ........ not good news for ESPN viewers in Europe.

I didn't even know ESPN showed baseball in Europe. Don't you have ESPN2?

No we have espn classic, espn america and espn. What do you have?
There's ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews (which is a 24 hour Sportscenter (or like Sky Sports News) station, ESPN Classic, and ESPN U, which focuses on collegiate sports.

90% of football games in the U.S. are on ESPN2

Will this baseball game finish in time for 3am with the power outage (Typical City!) they just had?

Sparkys-Army said:
Crazy times but as always it will be worth it. Ben and Jerrys will be out at the time.

Who do people want starting tonight?
This would be my starting 11

--------------------------Hart-------------------------
---------Richards---Kompany--Savic---------
----------------------------Barry----------------------
---------------Yaya-------------Suarez--------------
-----------------------------Silva------------------------
----Johnson-------------------------------Milner----
----------------------------Dzeko-----------------------

buckshot said:
eddie c 123 said:
buckshot said:
I didn't even know ESPN showed baseball in Europe. Don't you have ESPN2?

We have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3 (internet feeds), ESPN Classic, ESPNU and ESPN News.

Damn you guys have the best tv channels, hopefully we will get there here soon.

LoveCity said:
Will this baseball game finish in time for 3am with the power outage (Typical City!) they just had?

the only indoor stadium left in baseball, where it is impossible for there to be a rain delay, gets struck by lightning and goes into delay. You couldn't make it up.

No buckshot no ESPN2 here - in the UK at least.

We basically get:
ESPN - mostly soccer from various European leagues but with the occasional US game of Basketball or Baseball shown to fill their late night schedule or even earlier during the summer break.
ESPN America - which is all US - Baseball, NBA, NCAA, Around the Horn and PTI and even some Lacrosse and Nascar now and then.

eddie c 123 said:
buckshot said:
eddie c 123 said:

That's not the half of it. I also get sports channels from Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington DC along with Fox Sports Net. In addition there are two channels devoted to football (Fox Soccer and goltv) and channels dedicated to tennis, golf, motor sports, American football, hockey, baseball.

You probably get a lot more if you have a dish but I'm still on cable.

obliquerays said:
No buckshot no ESPN2 here - in the UK at least.

We basically get:
ESPN - mostly soccer from various European leagues but with the occasional US game of Basketball or Baseball shown to fill their late night schedule or even earlier during the summer break.
ESPN America - which is all US - Baseball, NBA, NCAA, Around the Horn and PTI and even some Lacrosse and Nascar now and then.

yeah, but don't you get a couple Sky Sports channels?

ESPN is the national sports monopoly here, though all cities and markets have their own regional sports stations for local teams

buckshot said:
eddie c 123 said:
buckshot said:

That's not the half of it. I also get sports channels from Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington DC along with Fox Sports Net. In addition there are two channels devoted to football (Fox Soccer and goltv) and channels dedicated to tennis, golf, motor sports, American football, hockey, baseball.

You probably get a lot more if you have a dish but I'm still on cable.

I would love 2 channels just for football, but I wouldnt leave my house lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.