Manchester City Vs Vancouver Whitecaps - 3AM K/O England.

Cheers !! Whisky for me though.

Baseball game delayed by lightning now ffs ........ not good news for ESPN viewers in Europe.

obliquerays said:

Baseball game delayed by lightning now ffs ........ not good news for ESPN viewers in Europe.

I didn't even know ESPN showed baseball in Europe. Don't you have ESPN2?

dref619 said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Any team news yet ?

normally an hour before hand. we are an odd breed us football fans. staying up until 5 to watch a game of absolute no importance, against a team of nobodys, with a weakened side playing for the most part, whilst moaning about it with a load of strangers on the internet. makes me do some mad things city, really does

It's what we do mate ;)
And i bet you are pretty excited about watching the game, as I am too lol?

Not long to go now, trying to find some team news on twitter, but it's not loading for some reason.

eddie c 123 said:
buckshot said:
obliquerays said:

I didn't even know ESPN showed baseball in Europe. Don't you have ESPN2?

No we have espn classic, espn america and espn. What do you have?

We have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3 (internet feeds), ESPN Classic, ESPNU and ESPN News.

DannyBoy2890 said:
dref619 said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Any team news yet ?

normally an hour before hand. we are an odd breed us football fans. staying up until 5 to watch a game of absolute no importance, against a team of nobodys, with a weakened side playing for the most part, whilst moaning about it with a load of strangers on the internet. makes me do some mad things city, really does

It's what we do mate ;)
And i bet you are pretty excited about watching the game, as I am too lol?

Not long to go now, trying to find some team news on twitter, but it's not loading for some reason.

haha i need my city fix, desperately haha. even more after the game the other day. don't know what twitters playing at tonight, like someone above said i am genuinely lost without it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.