Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

Ah, the usual gambit of the thicky... call the person pointing out the error "Professor". I'm not a Professor mate, just sane.

My opinion? Yeah he's worth about 20, 25 million, but no more than that... he's handy enough but he was made to look ordinary in the two games. He's too cheaty, if he stayed on his feet a bit more he might score a few more.
There we go. At 88 million, or even 33 million, he'd be too dear for my tastes, I'm out I'm afraid.

Mugatu said:
Ah, the usual gambit of the thicky... call the person pointing out the error "Professor". I'm not a Professor mate, just sane.

My opinion? Yeah he's worth about 20, 25 million, but no more than that... he's handy enough but he was made to look ordinary in the two games. He's too cheaty, if he stayed on his feet a bit more he might score a few more.
There we go. At 88 million, or even 33 million, he'd be too dear for my tastes, I'm out I'm afraid.
dude i am being realistic do you honestly think that porto will let their star player go for less then 30 mill.And i guess by your statement that i am not sane for getting some sentences screwed up.English is not my first language you know.

I wouldn't sign Hulk... don't think we need him, proven to be a class player in Europe but if he's going to spend half the game on the floor crying, he isn't the right player to play in the premier league!

Salar said:
dude i am being realistic do you honestly think that porto will let their star player go for less then 30 mill.And i guess by your statement that i am not sane for getting some sentences screwed up.English is not my first language you know.

If English isn't your first language I do apologise, you actually write it fairly well compared to some Englishmen so I was probably too harsh, sorry.

No, I don't think Porto would release Hulk for less than 30 million either, as you say he's the star player there. I still don't necessarily think he's worth that figure though, that's purely what they would like to release him for. That, and what he is actually worth are two different figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.