Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

ProfessorMoriarty said:
There is a general rule/guide if you like when it comes to Brazilian footballers if people in Brazil have never really heard of them until they go to a lower league in japan Russia or Portugal they usually turn out to be over rated ie Hulk/jo/fred/alves im sure you can name more. my wife is Brazilian and this is my brother in laws philosophy.

Yours wife has a Brasilian!!!!!!!!

Re: The Hulk

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He would never make it in the PL. Far too concerned with falling over with every passing breeze. Decent skill level but overhyped beyond any contribution he could make. Sooner have AJ.

WHAT??!?!?!?!?

The most overrated player on the face of the planet. Would be hilarious if Chelsea sign him for a huge fee in the summer, as is rumoured.
I would be absolutely gutted if we did.

richardtheref said:
ProfessorMoriarty said:
There is a general rule/guide if you like when it comes to Brazilian footballers if people in Brazil have never really heard of them until they go to a lower league in japan Russia or Portugal they usually turn out to be over rated ie Hulk/jo/fred/alves im sure you can name more. my wife is Brazilian and this is my brother in laws philosophy.

Yours wife has a Brasilian!!!!!!!!
Pictures or it isn't true.

People on here are always critical of Joorabchian but you have to remember he he is well connected and a lot of future transfers will come through him as well as riola i expect city to employ a Galactico policy soon signing only one marquee player per season its good for madrid but platini doesn't like it for city and lets not forget city have never ever paid a transfer fee as large as that mafia but are always criticized.

He put enough dangerous crosses into our box where if Porto had had a striker we could have been 3 down plus he caused enough problems down both flanks. Ridiculous figures they are talking about but if the fee was more realistic and we lost Tevez I can't see why he wouldn't fit in and cause problems for the majority of Prem Leagus teams.

Re: Re: Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

Salar said:
to be honest he would be worth atleast up to 33 mill and that would be reasonable IMO.
I agree.

Salar said:
to be honest he would be worth atleast up to 33 mill and that would be reasonable IMO.

"At least" and "up to" are not the same thing... in fact they're entire opposites of each other. He's either worth up to 33 million, which means no more than that, or he's worth at least 33 million, which means that's the lowest possible figure and he could in fact be worth much more.

I also can't believe you had one of those silly twats quote your utter nonsense and then say "I agree". There's one born every minute I suppose.

Mugatu said:
Salar said:

"At least" and "up to" are not the same thing... in fact they're entire opposites of each other. He's either worth up to 33 million, which means no more than that, or he's worth at least 33 million, which means that's the lowest possible figure and he could in fact be worth much more.

I also can't believe you had one of those silly twats quote your utter nonsense and then say "I agree". There's one born every minute I suppose.
Ok then Professor X whats your opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.