Manchester City warned Hulk will cost £88m

Re: The Hulk

The money's not right!

Allegedly he's got a £88m get out clause

Not worth one tenth of that

"you're not incredible, you're not incredible, you're not incredible, you're not incredible"

"spiderman's right, you're fuckin' shite!"

these made me laugh last night......

perhaps if the diving bastard spent more time on his feet than on his arse, he may be a reasonable squad player.

Never seen such a big, physical bloke put on his arse so easily. He obviously has talent but if he can't stand up it's useless. Even Clichy and Silva were outmuscling him - embarrassing display.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He would never make it in the PL. Far too concerned with falling over with every passing breeze. Decent skill level but overhyped beyond any contribution he could make. Sooner have AJ.

You'd rather have AJ than Hulk?

Good thing you don't work in football then i guess

There is a general rule/guide if you like when it comes to Brazilian footballers if people in Brazil have never really heard of them until they go to a lower league in japan Russia or Portugal they usually turn out to be over rated ie Hulk/jo/fred/alves im sure you can name more. my wife is Brazilian and this is my brother in laws philosophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.