Manchester City Women (merged)

karen7 said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
karen7 said:
Because they don't need it,they are fit enough to play 90mins on a normal size pitch and they score some great goals in the normal size nets
The standard of football needs to be improved and that will come in time

I was more thinking it would help GKs dominate their box (ahem) and stop the embarrassing mistakes which seem to happen a couple of times per game.

On that logic the men's game needs smaller nets as well :)
Think he meant to say smaller kits

Team called Manchester City tick

Team plays in sky blue tick

Team plays at Etihad campus tick

Team players dont have dicks. Irrelevant.

I hope they go out and smash the league then win the European Cup.

BTW its only £2 entry on sunday. Hope they get good backing. Im hoping to attend.

Sounds like a good win for the ladies and tip top Toni scored again.

Anyone make the game?

nomorethaksintimes said:
eversince 76 said:
karen7 said:
On that logic the men's game needs smaller nets as well :)

Some rubbish on here. In tennis the only hanicap women get is that they need to play two sets where the gents sometimes play 3.
As to stop the embarrassing mistakes, you got to be kidding. Haven't you been watching our own Joe Hart in the first few months this season? I witness howlers by goalkeepers every week for that matter, at the highest level. And very few can actually command their area. So: rubbish.

Hart during his bad patch was only making one howler per game - and his mistakes were nowhere near as bad as the ones you see in every women's game :)

For someone with apparently low views and little respect for the Women's game, you apparently watch a hell of a lot of it.

Indestructable said:
I went to the England game at the Amex today. An easy 9-0 win and a Toni Duggan hat trick all for a bargain five pounds!

Not to mention a Jill Scott goal and the captain was one of our defenders too.

Falastur said:
Indestructable said:
I went to the England game at the Amex today. An easy 9-0 win and a Toni Duggan hat trick all for a bargain five pounds!

Not to mention a Jill Scott goal and the captain was one of our defenders too.

Indeed, and both looked good players and all three look bound for the finals in Canada next year.

Im looking forward to watching Tip Top Toni blast us to the title this year.

Summer footy superb.

We should get right behind the girls. I love the fact as a club we are improving everwhere and the commitment is solid.

The rest of the squad played Curzon Ashton yesterday in a friendly and won one nil.Never easy to beat a side that is well organised and fit and from what I saw were much better than Montenegro who England played.

Without the internationals ( 3 in the England team, one injured and one playing and scoring for the under 19's today) it was never going to be easy against Ashton on a blustery day and artificial pitch but they stuck at it to score the winner from the best player on the pitch, Betsy Hassett and New Zealand international.She was everywhere and part of virtually everything good we did in the game.

We could have scored more but the last ball of the shot were not quite right and we probably didn't make enough of the width as we dominated so much of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.