Manchester City's "NO HISTORY" in pictures

Charity shield was '68 Andy, but the 68/69 season so you can get away with it ;) We lost to dirty Leeds in August '69.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Charity shield was '68 Andy, but the 68/69 season so you can get away with it ;) We lost to dirty Leeds in August '69.

Yeah I fucked up. but in my defence . . . . Most people were too stoned in 68 to remember what happened shhhhhhhhhhhh

- add biggest ever english crowd outside of wembley
- only british team where a reigning monarch has watched them at their home ground (Hyde Road)
- First english team to win a domestic and european trophy in the same season.

ManCityX said:
- only british team where a reigning monarch has watched them at their home ground (Hyde Road)

Only team to win the league with a team made up entirely of Englishmen.

only team to have a railway line between pitch and stand at ground - Hyde Road (again)

CHESTER said:
ManCityX said:

Last not only I think.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 pm --<br /><br />
CHESTER said:
ManCityX said:

Last not only I think.

Brilliant. Anyone else think another version with a montage of pictures would be good?

Just flicking through the Complete Record and there are lots of archive pics of all the cup winning sides posing with their trophies or being presented with them, not to mention the parade of legends: Meredith, Cowan, Barkas, Roy Clarke, Sproston and the like....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.