Manchester City's "NO HISTORY" in pictures

Can i just jump in here with my offering?
This is available at my web site.
http://www.theboysinblue.co.uk/freestuff.htm
I am updating the free stuff with more kids activity pages like this throughout the summer in time for the hols. hope the kids like them and begin to understand a bit about their Dad's obsession.
free_bert01.jpg

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
hateutd said:

Now that would be a nice new banner for next season

Looks great. But in my opinion, the League title trophy that is shown up there in 1937 and 1968 should be there again in 2002.

It's the very same league trophy that Liverpool last won. The scousers have definately taken an instant dislike to us which is fine by me.

I recently reminded a Liverpool fan that we had European success before they did and he looked at me as though I was going daft.

full members cup runners up

thomas cook trophy winners

;-)

I'd stick the highest attendances, first domestic/euro double, last all english team to win the title type stuff on there as well.

Good work. We are right to be proud.

No history my fucking arse.

how about a 'noisy neighbours' one with either photos from the ticker tape thing, or the best inflatables crowd spread, or photos of players shouting their heads off.

We can also make a 'small club' one with all those records, biggest attendance, most loyal support, our academy graduates, listed as facts, etc.

It would set a proper tone that would discredit these tags, much like what the 'no history' one is doing

adammck said:
BlueBas said:

A banner with just the trophies and the year underneath would be good... then maybe some text like 'No History?'
I know people won't like this, but it is my opinion.

If we did have banners like that we'd just make ourselves a bigger laughing stock with the Rags. They're the ones who give us shit about not winning a trophy for so long. They know fine well exactly what we have won in the past, but they don't give a shit, as they don't care about anything won before Sky! So, I personally think it would be a bad idea until we win something in the current era.

Tin hat on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.