Manchester North or South

I grew up in Ashton u Lyne, and still live there, like to think it was blue but a lot a rags too, used to be bedlam in Ashton town centre after derby day in the 80s and 90s , used to be running battles with the infamous stalybridge reds.
Banned people wearing football shirts for a while. Lot quieter now. We are all "friends" now.
I actually felt safer wearing my City shirt in Manchester than Ashton or Stockport for that matter , had a couple of run ins with Stockport fans too.
They want to be friendly when they are shit, in other words
Seen more of their shirts about town etc this week than at any time over the last decade

Know a few lads from Bolton and for some reason the majority of their Asian community, both Sikh and Muslim, support the cult
Much more so than united
Mad but it’s definitely a thing, there’s videos on youtube of them going mental and taking to the streets when Klopp won his only premier league title

I really couldn't give a flying fuck where any blue is from. North, South, East, or West; Bradford or Bangladesh, doesn't make a difference to me.
What matters is the depth of their support and their love for the club!!
Disagree. In this era of globalisation, I think it’s important to maintain a connection to out history and our heartlands. All should be welcome but we should never forget who we are and where we are from
Seen some posts from plastic JCLs on here lately moaning about too many English players!
The more local lads of the right quality the better, surely.
Some of these people think we’re just a TV show they tune into every week like Stranger Things or Game of Thrones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.