Manchester North or South

Always remember Nobby Stlies saying Collyhurst was a big blue area when he was growing up,the plane crash had a lot to do with united getting huge support over the years.

Brian Kidd said the same. I was at a Sportsman’s dinner and he was the guest. He said he grew up as a blue in Collyhurst and didn’t really know many reds; but he said he changed his allegiance in the aftermath of Munich, but still retained an affection for City… he was a ‘Purple’
It’s true, as much as rags hate hearing it, there was a major change in support, my step dads family all changed bar one, who lived on Platt Lane, ended up being the only blue in the family.

OR just admit when you get things wrong NPD.
When was the last time a train stopped at Salford station? Ask 100 people where the centre of Salford is and they'll say the precinct. There is nothing around where the station is except offices and apartments.
And Preston is 400 meters away. So it isn't on the boundary then is it?

You were wrong about the safe standing legislation v regulation yet still insisted you were correct.....

When was the last time a train stopped at Salford station? Ask 100 people where the centre of Salford is and they'll say the precinct. There is nothing around where the station is except offices and apartments.
And Preston is 400 meters away. So it isn't on the boundary then is it?

You were wrong about the safe standing legislation v regulation yet still insisted you were correct.....
Preston Train station, the city centre doesn't stop and start there. The southern boundary of Preston city centre is the Ribble, which divides Preston and South Ribble districts.

Safe Standing is a trial, we'll see when if it is rolled out, and was my opinion based on reading. Like saying City will be beat Bournemouth. Ministers say stuff without knowing themselves whether primary legislation is needed so not hard and fast knowledge at the time.

North or South, couldn't give a shit. Love Manchester

Preston Train station, the city centre doesn't stop and start there. The southern boundary of Preston city centre is the Ribble, which divides Preston and South Ribble districts.

Safe Standing is a trial, we'll see when if it is rolled out, and was my opinion based on reading. Like saying City will be beat Bournemouth. Ministers say stuff without knowing themselves whether primary legislation is needed so not hard and fast knowledge at the time.
Oh dear. The trial ended..... enjoy the remainder of the day. X

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.