Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Bmbb the soul of Man City has not been lost and is as stronger than ever.

I feel more attachment to the club and the history than ever before.

I have yet to read anyone fully explaining the true meaning of this sad quote "we have lost the soul of our Club" What the fuck does it really mean ??
Fuck all as far as I`m concerned !!
They are still MY Club.
They are being run by top professional people who I trust emphatically.
The infrastructure is at its all time best.
We are now winning trophies.
We have a bit of cash for a change.
We can attract some of the worlds finest sportsmen.
We are now known globally.
We have the best fans,even though we argue,but its done in a manner which see`s us all wanting the same thing,success at our Club.
We have the greatest Owner anyone could ever have.
So bollocks to all those shit-houses who claim our Club "has lost its soul" True supporters carry on supporting THEIR team through all the highs and lows and desperate situations.
If we have lost our soul,then we have lost your support and quite frankly,just fuck off,as I can`t be bothered with you.
Amen.

The other night, representatives from the club drove the prem and charity shield trophies through the snow up to the north east so around 80 blues could have their picture taken with the trophies. The club doesn't have to do this, but to me it makes the #together stuff real.

oakiecokie said:
I have yet to read anyone fully explaining the true meaning of this sad quote "we have lost the soul of our Club" What the fuck does it really mean ??
They are still MY Club.
We have the best fans,even though we argue,but its done in a manner which see`s us all wanting the same thing,success at our Club.
So bollocks to all those shit-houses who claim our Club "has lost its soul" True supporters carry on supporting THEIR team through all the highs and lows and desperate situations.
If we have lost our soul,then we have lost your support and quite frankly,just fuck off,as I can`t be bothered with you.
Amen.

I concur. However, I suppose if our soul was being perennially shite, then yes we have lost our soul

The Colonel said:
oakiecokie said:
They are still MY Club.
Amen.

I concur. However, I suppose if our soul was being perennially shite, then yes we have lost our soul

But for the Supporters who "supposedly" lost it for those 40+ years,have they now seen the soul but back into the Club,due to our success ?

Do you ever get the feeling that some people are happy to live in the past and enjoy the negative parts of our recent history.
Well I for one enjoy the here and now and look forward optimistically to the future of our great club.
Thank you to the Sheikh and all involved in the evolution of MCFC.

kismet said:
I agree Bmbb the soul of Man City has not been lost and is as stronger than ever.

I feel more attachment to the club and the history than ever before.

I really hate to say it but im the opposite, i cant fault the club, they have done everything they possibly can and they have been brilliant and it isn't anything to do with our club really, I think it is just football in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.