Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhahaahahhaahhahaahhaahhaa

it looks nothing like him.

pmsl

ban-mcfc said:
somapop said:
Sheikh Mansour and Perry Farrell enjoying the game from backstage somewhere...'apparently'...
Never had Farrell down as a blue...

BG-HfAnCIAATKA-.jpg

WTF!?

What's Uri Geller doing in the picture?

somapop said:
Sheikh Mansour and Perry Farrell enjoying the game from backstage somewhere...'apparently'...
Never had Farrell down as a blue...

BG-HfAnCIAATKA-.jpg

537d3e724ce911e2866422000a1f9c90_7.jpg

d300a754997611e282d422000a9e516a_7.jpg

not even close ...

I am really amazed off how he can keep the ticket prices extremely low. this is so much to my liking even though i dont attend city games because i dont live in the UK, but this just really shows how much he cares about the club and its fans. Thank god we pulled Sheikh mansour and not abramovich, that russian business man!

spinzer said:
I am really amazed off how he can keep the ticket prices extremely low. this is so much to my liking even though i dont attend city games because i dont live in the UK, but this just really shows how much he cares about the club and its fans. Thank god we pulled Sheikh mansour and not abramovich, that russian business man!

Wait for the financial "fair" play excuse when and of they do put up prices. Joke.

Well yeah it is bound to happen at sometime, but i do belive he will do his best to keep the ticket prices low. I doubt it will go as high as the rest of the top 4 clubs :)

spinzer said:

Looking at the date you joined, I'm gonna say...... RAG !!

Bilboblue said:
Looking at the date you joined, I'm gonna say...... RAG !!
What the **** did i do that makes u think that, and who are you to call me a damned rag???
look at my other post if u need, i am no rag. jesus. I have been on this forum for some time, i have just only recently created the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.