Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have supported City since my Dad first took me to Maine Road in the days of Bert Trautmann, thru all the ups & downs of poor owners & poor managers. I remember those great days standing on the terraces at Newcastle in 1968 and at Wembley in 1969, The game has changed a lot over the years, and I don't like everything about the modern game but you can't stand in the way of progress. After our recent change of ownership I look forward optimistically to the future of our great club. Thank you Sheikh Mansour and everyone at ADUG including Khaldoon and all involved in the development of our great club MCFC. CTID.

oakiecokie said:
I have yet to read anyone fully explaining the true meaning of this sad quote "we have lost the soul of our Club" What the fuck does it really mean ??
Fuck all as far as I`m concerned !!
They are still MY Club.
They are being run by top professional people who I trust emphatically.
The infrastructure is at its all time best.
We are now winning trophies.
We have a bit of cash for a change.
We can attract some of the worlds finest sportsmen.
We are now known globally.
We have the best fans,even though we argue,but its done in a manner which see`s us all wanting the same thing,success at our Club.
We have the greatest Owner anyone could ever have.
So bollocks to all those shit-houses who claim our Club "has lost its soul" True supporters carry on supporting THEIR team through all the highs and lows and desperate situations.
If we have lost our soul,then we have lost your support and quite frankly,just fuck off,as I can`t be bothered with you.
Amen.
amen brother..bad times good times bad times CTWD

kismet said:
For the £400 million he has given to the club,
For writing off the Shinawatra debts,
The £220 million he gave the last manager,
The big money he plans to invest over the next few years,
Saving us from becoming a WHU or a Portsmouth,
The transformation of Carrington training ground,
The appointment of a top class Communication company, the web-site, adverts etc,
The plans for the re-development of Eastlands,
The new administration block at the club,
For keeping ticket prices very low,
For giving us arguably our best squad ever...

You are without doubt the best owner anyone could have..........

You could not ask for more thank you sheikh mansour

oakiecokie said:
I have yet to read anyone fully explaining the true meaning of this sad quote "we have lost the soul of our Club" What the fuck does it really mean ??
Fuck all as far as I`m concerned !!
They are still MY Club.
They are being run by top professional people who I trust emphatically.
The infrastructure is at its all time best.
We are now winning trophies.
We have a bit of cash for a change.
We can attract some of the worlds finest sportsmen.
We are now known globally.
We have the best fans,even though we argue,but its done in a manner which see`s us all wanting the same thing,success at our Club.
We have the greatest Owner anyone could ever have.
So bollocks to all those shit-houses who claim our Club "has lost its soul" True supporters carry on supporting THEIR team through all the highs and lows and desperate situations.
If we have lost our soul,then we have lost your support and quite frankly,just fuck off,as I can`t be bothered with you.
Amen.
Spot-on comments. This business about having a soul is bollocks. Did we have a soul when Swales was raping us? Did we have a soul when we were getting 18,000 in the 80s? Did we have a soul when the team made us a laughing stock? Did we have a soul when a journalist with no managerial experience was put in charge of the club (Maddocks)? Did we have a soul when we had to queue all night for tickets...only to lose out. Did we have a soul when we lost at Lincoln two years running? Did we have a soul when the club was run in such an amateur way that we made no revenues from the Social Club and Souvenir shops? People like Schindler who wallows in self-pity make me puke.
They should bugger off and support Stockport (or Everton) if they love misery. We are lucky to be here for City's finest days...just enjoy it FFS.

It still feels rather unreal I must admit.. It´s like some crazy dream at times

A bona fide Oil-Sheikh belonging to one of the richest families on earth just walks in and wants the best of everything for the club.
He´s no sugar daddy..He´s way beyond being a sugar daddy.
Because he´ll never give us what we want, but what we need.

Standing on the freezing Scoreboard end at Maine Road in 1965 v Swindon with 8014 other hardy blues getting beat 2-1 to a Mike Summerbee goal....

If that's "soul" you can keep it....

Thanks for everything Sheikh Mansour......

Sheikh Mansour and Perry Farrell enjoying the game from backstage somewhere...'apparently'...
Never had Farrell down as a blue...

BG-HfAnCIAATKA-.jpg

somapop said:
Sheikh Mansour and Perry Farrell enjoying the game from backstage somewhere...'apparently'...
Never had Farrell down as a blue...

BG-HfAnCIAATKA-.jpg

WTF!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.