Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
SheikhMansour_1113995a.jpg

Thank you Sheikh Mansour

hopefully he will be there on Tuesday!

Le Pop said:
Its all for business, i doubt he gives 2 fucks about football.

I don't think he'll ever see a financial return on his investment. By the time we are a self financing business he'll probably be the best part of a billion pounds down. He's taken a club that was switching between laughing stock and the dizzy heights of also ran, and turned us into a genuine force with the potential to be the best in the country, and for this he has my eternal gratitude. Good thread this.

If Carlsberg did football club owners,

They would appoint Sheikh Mansour!

It will be great to see him at another match..........

Was speaking to someone at the council who advised that his plans for East manchester, the investment and the jobs that will be created is unbelievable,,,,

i guess most of it is on the Las Vegas thread....

Thank you for everything shiek!

I still think he has got value for money compared to buying the likes of manure, chelski, liverpool and spuds.

All of the above need new grounds to.

We should not forget the role that wardle and makin played in keeping us going for yrs and then selling us to frank.

There is no stopping Sheikh Mansour

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thebusinessdesk.com/northwest/news/172577-prop-city-pushes-ahead-with-eastlands-regeneration.html?news_section=4151" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thebusinessdesk.com/northwes ... ction=4151</a>

City push ahead with Eastlands regeneration
1st June 2011
By James Graham - Business Correspondent

Openshaw West is the large area marked in blue with brown boundaries
MANCHESTER City Football Club is expected to gain approval this week to clear an 80-acre regeneration site close to its ground.

A demolition company called Brookshaw Developments, which is controlled by the football club, is seeking permission to begin preparatory work on the Openshaw West site off Alan Turing Way in east Manchester.

The site was occupied by Clayton Aniline Chemical Works which was demolished in 2006. There is also evidence of 13 mine shafts, railway sidings, a forge and other industrial works.

......for the full story register now for free or login below...<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:32 am --<br /><br />thanks for the brilliant news today on the increased links with Abu Dhabi and Etihad......

big thanks for the great news today re our increasing relationship with Abu Dhabi.

The best owner we could ever have wished for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.