Manchester traffic

so we all move to Altrincham?

I'm not buying a fucking moped either
Pic1113.jpg

Well it’s getting worse. I seem to spend half my life on the Mancunian way.

Thinking tonight about what would solve it.

One - a proper tram line from didsbury right up wilmslow road, through fallowfield and into town. Gets a lot of those buses and cars off the road.

2 - radical but promote a scheme for everyone to drive scooters. Seems to happen more in other cities like Paris and Rome.

3 - car share incentive scheme.

4- promote work from home schemes in the city

5 - seriously with all the new developments something radical needs to happen

Dare we get an underground system?
even Glasgow has an underground

Well it’s getting worse. I seem to spend half my life on the Mancunian way.

Thinking tonight about what would solve it.

One - a proper tram line from didsbury right up wilmslow road, through fallowfield and into town. Gets a lot of those buses and cars off the road.

2 - radical but promote a scheme for everyone to drive scooters. Seems to happen more in other cities like Paris and Rome.

3 - car share incentive scheme.

4- promote work from home schemes in the city

5 - seriously with all the new developments something radical needs to happen

Dare we get an underground system?

Would take years of building an underground to make a dent in the traffic issues in Manchester, its taking forever just to build the Metrolink extension to the Trafford centre. Could you imagine how long it would take to build half an underground network that London has? I think there would be more chance of us building a teleportation device quicker.

Back in the day I’d stay up til all hours to listen to his inserts in the James Stannage show on Piccadilly radio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.