Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s got the potential to beat Moyes, Louis and Jose for the funniest United manager award.
He's already looking completely out of his depth,it's all sound bites and cliched pish.
Asked yesterday who was likely to be on their way out at the end of season (not something he should really answer) he responded now was not the time to discuss it.
The follow up question should then have been well why the fuck did you bring it up on Sunday then,all that will achieve is the same as Maureen did by alienating most of the players.
They may well give a performance tonight but I think he has already sown the seeds of his own downfall.He will eventually be sacrificed as the hirearchy of the club will not take any responsibility for the hilariously hopeless balls up they've made post piss can.

I keep hearing a lot about "form goes out of the window for a derby", "wounded animal", it's nonsense. If we don't win this game, we have shot ourselves in the foot. Currently they're playing worse then they were under Moyes. They were lucky to beat Southampton, Watford, and West Ham at home, got battered at home by PSG, without their two best players, and couldn't muster a shot on target against a Barcelona team in the first leg that were way under par. My worry is Pep might try and overthink this game, and play with a view to Burnley on Sunday.
Sorry mate but your last sentence is just stupid with so few games to go

He's already looking completely out of his depth,it's all sound bites and cliched pish.
Asked yesterday who was likely to be on their way out at the end of season (not something he should really answer) he responded now was not the time to discuss it.
The follow up question should then have been well why the fuck did you bring it up on Sunday then,all that will achieve is the same as Maureen did by alienating most of the players.
They may well give a performance tonight but I think he has already sown the seeds of his own downfall.He will eventually be sacrificed as the hirearchy of the club will not take any responsibility for the hilariously hopeless balls up they've made post piss can.
I honestly think this cliff visit shows he’s already on his uppers.

Expecting them to get a penalty tonight. They've had something like 13 this season. That must be pretty close to a record?

I’m fairly confident ahead of the game tonight due to the fact united are not a pressing side and their midfield is fairly average.

If pep plays our workers in midfield and has bernardo, foden and Fernandinho then I honestly think united won’t be able to handle it. Pogba, Matic and Fred can be tidy players but they don’t have an abundance of energy.

A 3 up top of sane, Sterling and Agüero on form and in the mood would be unplayable too. We need to exploit united weakness and really go for the balls straight away, squeeze them hard and see united succumb!

Apparently Ole has taken them to The Cliff today to remind them of United's history.....
Fucking hell, those players must be sick of hearing about United's history by now. Does he actually think a training ground is going to motivate them because he used to train there with the Chuckle brothers? As if they give a fuck.

Jenas chats a lot of shite but he got it spot on when he said United shouldn't have appointed him. They went on a great run but they should have left it until the end of the season. They panicked because of the fact many were not signing contracts and felt they needed to confirm the manager to secure players.

Now they are in a mess and it is brilliant. The only way they will get a top 4 spot is if Chelsea keep choking and Arsenal also crumble. They have shown they can put in a performance from time to time but if we turn up and play to our best ability we shouldn't have any problems tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.