Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 20 Apr 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Or Pogba. Can you imagine what they will be like. “What the fuck are we doing here”

2. Seedy Ron

Seedy Ron

As always in a Derby I look to see who the ref is and as much as I don't care for Marriner I really don't think he shows any real bias for the Rags. They have been beaten numerous times when he has officiated so if he shows them any today I really feel it will be due to exterior influences shall we say.

That said I really feel we are better than them all over the park and though there will be nervy moments I feel by 10 o'clock tonight we will be back at the top of the league. COME ON CITY!!!!!!

3. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

That's why they appointed him. Basically he's a tour guide harping on about the past and "DNA" - Next bad result and they'll be having a fish supper at Maccari's Chippy to motivate them.

Blue Hefner likes this.
  4. FCBarca

FCBarca

Popcorn night (olive oil has worked great) at chez nous tonight for the derby, will be finalizing my travel plans for 1st leg of CL Semifinals as well

Come on City!

5. ManCityX

ManCityX

We’re in the end game now.

6. YungJoshiiMcFc

YungJoshiiMcFc

Anyone else feeling like a 1-6 again tonight?

7. No nerves at all here, 100% confidence in the boys. Come on City

8. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

Halesowen... for my sins but Cardiff is home
    I was never upbeat about derby games, still aren't but that's maybe just me

9. Macca Two

Macca Two

Funny, not seen any combined XI's prior to this game, wonder why..............?

10. pavelsrnicek

pavelsrnicek

As we all know derbies can produce funny results and off the back of their hiding last Sunday they will certainly be motivated tonight. It’s not like we haven’t done our bitter rivals favours in the past (Blackburn away and Leeds at home come to mind) so it’s not inconceivable that they could do Liverpool a huge favour.

Hopefully we can control the match properly tonight without any brain farts to allow them into the match (like Ederson in the home match, Delph last season or Bravo the season before).

It will be one of those matches that we can’t allow them grow into, so fast start and control of the ball would be great.

Don’t think the bookies are helping making them underdogs at home.

We should have enough for them tonight but we need to see the best of Silva, hopefully Sterling gets his first derby goal and Aguero becomes the top scorer in the derby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.