Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game day let's 'ave it

I think they will make it a bitty game falling over when we breathe on them,they will try to get key players booked early and try and get dinho sent off,ratboy said live on sky once that you do whatever you can to win including trying to get players sent off,Ole has shown he is out of his depth by accusing pep of sending us out to kick them,hopefully they will be too busy with all that whilst our attackers batter them,this will be like playing burnley so good practice

I'm confident in the lads to get the win

I do reserve the right to go all drama queen if they score first lol

GMP putting barriers up between the fans outside the away end.

Never seen that before.

So much at stake.

GMP will probably keep us in after full-time.

it's going to be a difficult night I reckon these fuckers will play on the break and Rashford and martial will cause us problems and as some have said we looked tired against the spuds at weekend but I still think and hope that we have enough to do these fuckers come on city

I think the tiredness against Spurs was as much to do with us having played them less than 72 hours earlier, and while Spurs created a fair few chances I thought they looked leggy too. United, on the other hand, have had just over a day's less rest than us following the weekend games so if anything, I'd expect tiredness to be more of an issue for them than us. That said, they didn't seem to do much running round at Goodison on Sunday!

You're not own your own fella. I can't see me watching tonight.
I agree I can get moody before the derby games
But all the years of being beaten at the swamp means you have to watch us tonight.
We're AMAZING abd there SHITE.
Let's enjoy the WIN.
KEEP THE FAITH.
C.T.I.D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.