Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the guys are going to be tired for tonight, if we dont get those early goals I dont think they can take anymore high intensity games. LFC with their dropping out of the cups and getting easy draws in the CL have not been as under stress as us, early goals required then sit back and rest rest rest ready for the next game

I'm strangely calm considering what's at stake. Maybe because I think I could get over not winning the league fairly quickly if the worst happens and we don't.

What we have to do in all our remaining games is take our chances rather than missing loads and relying on making more chances. If we do that we should be fine.

I'm strangely calm considering what's at stake. Maybe because I think I could get over not winning the league fairly quickly if the worst happens and we don't.

What we have to do in all our remaining games is take our chances rather than missing loads and relying on making more chances. If we do that we should be fine.

Just thinking of all the years when were not even in the Premier League, this has got to be better???

Yes no use fretting what will be will be. After the manner in which we lost to Spur's I was absolutely gutted but after riding the usual piss takes I was fine. Losing will hurt of course but we can then rotate and rest before the cup final.

it's going to be a difficult night I reckon these fuckers will play on the break and Rashford and martial will cause us problems and as some have said we looked tired against the spuds at weekend but I still think and hope that we have enough to do these fuckers come on city

They are the ones shot of confidence and they are expecting a battering. Solskjaer has no real tactical ability so I think this is about damage limitation in the run up to the Chelsea game. Chelsea and Arsenal won't win every game so losing isn't necessary the end for them.

I would be worried if they brought a big atmosphere tonight to go for top 4 but they won't. Judging on many rags they think their season is over but a bit of icing on the cake would be Liverpool not winning the league.

I'm quietly confident but we need to be professional, take chances and get the job done. I don't think it will be a tough game like vs Spurs but certainly it has the potential to be a very frustrating one.

0-2, early goal and a late one to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.