Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will feel a lot better once I see the team sheet...

First name I'll be looking for is Phil Jones. That will automatically fill me with confidence.

Another name I'll be looking for is Matic. Would love a Matic Herrera Mcshit midfield.

Cmon City!!!
Someone said earlier in the thread, that Jones is out injured.

Nervous. Premier league title pretty much on the line tonight?

Can't see Liverpool dropping any points.

Must win in a derby game. City don't do things easy do they!

Except maybe last year...

I will feel a lot better once I see the team sheet...

First name I'll be looking for is Phil Jones. That will automatically fill me with confidence.

Another name I'll be looking for is Matic. Would love a Matic Herrera Mcshit midfield.

Herrera not in the squad

Cmon City!!!

Just one game at a time.

CL exit to Spurs hurt but its given us opportunity to literally take each game at a time.

No ones thinking or has to think about anything else, not even FACup Final v Watford.

KDB injury was unfortunate v Spurs but we have hardly had him all season and title is

still in our hands with x4 games to go so weve done pretty well without him playing too.

Just think how we all felt after that Newcastle game and how difficult it looked to get to

anywhere close to current situation. Players know they just have to take their chances.

They'll get a couple, we will get more, just need to put them away, preferably all of them.

I don't know what's happened, lunch time I was absolutely fine, now I'm a nervous wreck. God know what the actual game is going to feel like.

Same here - I woke up strangely calm for derby day, been fine all morning at work, but now it's almost time to leave off, I'm all over the place

I know exactly where you are coming from, I am the same

Ah fuck it.
I used to be the same I think it's because I cared too much about losing.
Which is weird because we used to be pretty shit whilst they were completely the opposite.
If we lose or draw tonight anyway I'll be pissed off whether I watched it or not.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.