Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If un*t*d's tactic is to sit back as a team and try to hit us with pace on the break; their defence is a shit-show of horrors and I just can't see that working out well for them, but it might keep the score down.

If un*t*d's tactic is to have a go, their midfield is chaotic and we stroll through all the gaps they leave and destroy them.

I just can't see what they can do to get a result.

I'm looking forward to this game A LOT.

...but I've felt bullish like this about derbies for the last couple of years and they didn't exactly go to plan.

If un*t*d's tactic is to sit back as a team and try to hit us with pace on the break; their defence is a shit-show of horrors and I just can't see that working out well for them, but it might keep the score down.

If un*t*d's tactic is to have a go, their midfield is chaotic and we stroll through all the gaps they leave and destroy them.

...but I've felt bullish like this about derbies for the last couple of years and they didn't exactly go to plan.
Admire your confidence, i need some of that.

Only time i've ever felt confident going into an OT derby was in March 2014 when moyes was in charge. There was no way in hell we were getting anything less than 3 points that day.

Rags mf and slaphead gives me hope .

As I have stated elsewhere, after listening to Pep's presser after the Bruges match, I think he finally"gets"it between us and the scum. I only hope is that his(our) passion trickles down to the squad. If it does, there will be overwhelming joy in BLUE Manchester. Scum 1 God's own 4.

We need runners.
If we get the ball from a rags set piece, ie. If the rags have a corner and we get the ball just lob over the top and run like fuck after it. None of this tarting about slowing it down bringing the ball out
Stick raz on wank pisstaker and gabby on slap head . Foden / mahrez on fatty .

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogan
Foden
Jesus
Sterling

Sterling wide right, foden wide left, jesus upfront.

We need all the energy and movement we can possibly have in the side, this team maximises that. Zinchenko over cancelo for the stability. Get at them hard like Chelsea and Liverpool and we have it sewn up by halftime. Play without the intensity in our game and we get bummed on the counter.

-----------Ederson
Walker Dias Stones Zinchenko
------------Rodri
-----Bernardo Gundogan
Sterling------------------Foden
--------------Jesus

9AAC7117-9451-4B90-907E-2AFB6EA14BFE.jpeg
Rags will sit deep.

I’d like to see Bernardo sitting deeper in a 6 role to help Rodri sweep up the inevitable breaks, Gundogan and Cancelo attacking the half spaces with Foden and Jesus stretching the pitch.

I know KDB isn’t in the best form, but he’s still the very best we’ve got for a false 9 role. Preserves his legs (or ankle…) too if we've got Gundo and Bernardo doing the hard yards.

I’d possibly be inclined to trust Sterling on the RW, but Jesus has had a raging fire in his belly the last few weeks and I think he’ll give an out of form Shaw a horrible time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.