Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags seem to have made a transition into playing with 3 CB's so I think they'll set up a lot like how Chelsea did. Two strikers up front, trying to lump it forward to them. At Stamford bridge we suffocated them with the press so they had no time to find that out ball. Chelsea have way better midfield players than the rags so field a hard working team and they won't be able to string two passes together. If Walker can't play then I would set up like this..

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Stones Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo Gundo
Sterling Jesus Foden

That front three are probably our quickest and hardest working forwards. Play out of that press would give them nightmares. Shaw trying to deal with Sterling's pace could get ugly.

2 - 0 city. Foden and Gundo scoring.

A lot of posters saying we'll get done on the break but here's the thing: they have to start with Ronaldo because of politics, which imbalances that approach for them.

I am not usually very bullish but I've a feeling we're going to absolutely kill them the way Liverpool did. Small differences have a big impact in these big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.