Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The expression i hate the most is false number 9 why dont we say it as it is,No striker.The two rag players that cause us the most problems are Pogba and McTominay so no Pogba our defenders must keep McTominay out of the game .For us certainly no sterling, he has cost us a lot of derbies by just being himsel Ifear the worst, I can not recall all of our teams having such a bad run of results The ladies and the acadamies.We must bring it all to an end ourselves.Kevan is not himself but he must play,To be honest what is grealish adding to the team without a striker what is the point of playing two wide men but our main advantage is that they will be trying desperately to win that might leave us some space.I hate to say it but they looked a lot better against spurs than we did against palace, read. into this what you will

Does anyone know why this is a 12:30 ko on Saturday? Cant remember the last time this happened for our Derby, its usually a 4pm ko on a Sunday

We couldn't have this game in any worst possible moment. Stakes are higher with us failing to win on Saturday, but so the victory should be much sweeter. Actually happy rags beat tot, so Ole at the wheel continues. Come on City!
P.S. Palmer needs to start on Wed

Also 12 30 a sensible time for policing as people not on piss all day before kick off.

Maybe Guardiola might actually take this one seriously not like the last few outings against them in the league. No blowing smoke up their arses either.
been saying this myself, it looks like to pep it doesnt matter.

by the way pep, rags will park the bus and lob the ball over, also tell cancelo we dont have a 7 foot striker to cross over to.

Does anyone know why this is a 12:30 ko on Saturday? Cant remember the last time this happened for our Derby, its usually a 4pm ko on a Sunday
I think it was selected by Sky as a Package B first choice game, which are normally in the late Saturday slot, but GMP presumably asked for the earlier kick off due to not wanting a late Saturday game to manage (which is understandable). So the game is on Sky when it would normally be on BT at that time and the late game is on BT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.