Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll do what we do best. We'll control the game, we'll dominate possession. They'll get restless and leave themselves open, we'll score a couple before half time and see the game out. Be nice if Ronaldo loses his shit and gets sent off but we can't have everything! CTID

No ref will dare send Ronny off. GPC would ensure they never reffed again.
He double booted a dipper player on ground and got away with it. He would have to slit someone’s throat to get sent off, but then it would be reviewed by VAR

Long overdue a result and performance against this scum , watched part of spuds v Rags game and the paperboys teams selection stank the place out , "the united way" starting with seven defensive players , what a f*cking joke
Absolutely no chance they will consider playing an open game , it will like playing a third tier side scrapping for every ball and hoping for ther geriatric forwards to nick a goal and then defend for their lives
Emabrrassing the amount of money they have spent on their squad and their only chance of success is to play like a George Graham team , they could nick the Goons song "1-0 to the Swampdwellers".
They played too their strengths and got rewarded. Unless our defenders are fully awake Ronaldo will score for sure. We have generally done well there recently but this won't be easy. Would take a draw now and regroup after the break.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Gundogan
Bernardo Silva
Jesus
Foden

We are playing them at the wrong time. If they wouldn't have got battered by the scousers I think they'd have gone toe to toe against us. No way is that happening now. It will be Palace mark two and due to the rags better quality up top i fear at least a similar result.

We are playing them at the wrong time. If they wouldn't have got battered by the scousers I think they'd have gone toe to toe against us. No way is that happening now. It will be Palace mark two and due to the rags better quality up top i fear at least a similar result.
Actually , we are playing them at the right time, they might actually get a manager thats not inept later on in the season and it will be harder to beat them.

Chelsea is also better than Palace and we restricted them at 0 shots on target and beat them away. Just because we lacked focus (or motivation?) and mafe mistakes against Palace doesn't mean we'll play the same way against United. May I remind you that before winning away at Chelsea we also had a shitty performance at home against Southampton.

Actually , we are playing them at the right time, they might actually get a manager thats not inept later on in the season and it will be harder to beat them.

Chelsea is also better than Palace and we restricted them at 0 shots on target and beat them away. Just because we lacked focus (or motivation?) and mafe mistakes against Palace doesn't mean we'll play the same way against United. May I remind you that before winning away at Chelsea we also had a shitty performance at home against Southampton.

I hope you're right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.