Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we miss our usual guilt edge chances you can bet Chrissie Rondildo will get the winner. I HATE derbies.
Hang on; wasn’t there a mega thread on here of posters crowing about what a waste of money he was, and how we were so lucky to avoid him, and how he wouldn’t have improved our team at all;
#overmydeadbody etc etc yawn.

If we miss our usual guilt edge chances you can bet Chrissie Rondildo will get the winner. I HATE derbies.
Yeah my fear too mate, personally I think we shot ourselves in the foot not agreeing to pay the 19million to Juve.
CR37 wouldve been great for us this season banging in 30 or so of the 60 chances we create and fucking miss. We really need a player like him in and around the box.
I just hope to fuck he doesnt score the winner.

I literally explained that in the second half of the comment you quoted, but if you want the longer version -What do these results all have in common?

20/21
City 2-5 Leicester
West Ham 1-1 City
Porto 0-0 City
Chelsea 1-0 City (FA Cup)
Chelsea 2-1 CIty
Brighton 3-2 City
Chelsea 1-0 City (CL final)

19/20
City 0-2 Wolves
Newcastle 2-2 City
Wolves 3-2 City
City 0-1 M. United
M. United 2-0 City
Arsenal 2-0 City (FA Cup)
Lyon 3-1 City (CL)

They're all games when the opposition played 3 at the back. 12 of our last 18 losses including ones that knocked us out of the last 2 FA Cups and Champions Leagues.

So I care if Lindelof is injured because really the last thing I want is to play United in the 3 at the back formation that Solksjaer put them into on Saturday.

And not only do we lose these games, but they're invariably the shittiest, most annoying losses because there's no space, no way to break them down.

Thank fuck we got a pretty lucky deflection in the Chelsea game the other week because it was the only way we were going to score.

United have beaten us playing 4 at the back, but that's normally been our fault (like Jesus giving away a penalty in the first few minutes and then everyone else just not turning up). When it's 352 we quite often play very well and still lose.
That is a v fair analysis

We have played well in the other two games away from home against the title challengers , we battered Cheslki and played the Dippers of the park for an hour , our underwhelming performances against Palace,Saints & Burnley are more due to our complacency agains the lesser teams.
We will be motivated for Saturday , it will be a team with a work ethic against a group of selfish individuals , but i expect Fakeronaldo to grab a consolation goal.

EDERSON

CANCELO
DIAS
STONES
ZINCHENKO

BERNARDO
RODRI
KDB

FODEN
JESUS
STERLING

Gundogan & Grealish on the bench for this one , we need pace and aggressive closing down , the team is assuming Walker will not be fit , we will miss his pace at the back against the Rags long ball game that the Paperboy will have to revert to with his billion pound squad of shirt selling supertars.

Why people are worried about Ronaldo at weekend is beyond me, he's just had 2 games in a week and him playing is like us playing against 10 men from the kick off... He'll touch the ball less than any other player on Saturday he's gonna be fucked and we'll tear them a new arse hole!

Why people are worried about Ronaldo at weekend is beyond me, he's just had 2 games in a week and him playing is like us playing against 10 men from the kick off... He'll touch the ball less than any other player on Saturday he's gonna be fucked and we'll tear them a new arse hole!
Yes but I guarantee he will score and probably in the 45th or 90th minute.

I literally explained that in the second half of the comment you quoted, but if you want the longer version -What do these results all have in common?

20/21
City 2-5 Leicester
West Ham 1-1 City
Porto 0-0 City
Chelsea 1-0 City (FA Cup)
Chelsea 2-1 CIty
Brighton 3-2 City
Chelsea 1-0 City (CL final)

Stats taken out of context. We had a lot of problems in 19/20 anyway. Let's look at 20/21.

Leicester (2:5) - we had many, many injuries.

Porto (0:0) - played with many squad players.

Chelsea FA Cup and PL - played with many sqùad players (at the time), could/should have scored more in the league game, though, Kun missed a pen at 1:0, and the referee didn't give us a clear pen at 1:1.

Brighton - we played with a man less for 80 minutes!

Chelsea CL final - that wasn't a good performance indeed. But we had one of our best performances under Pep precisely vs Chelsea in September. We had chances before Jesus's goal, and chances after that. Doesn't suit your narrative, though, so you redescribe the game to put down the performance.

In short, your worries are exaggerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.