• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Angelino
Rodri
KDB, Silva
B Silva, Jesus, Sterling

Stones in for Otamendi as I think, as others have said, Otamendi is better in physical games and not when teams counter.

Stones has to come in for me, Otamendi diving in against their pacy attackers is a red card and a few goals down waiting to happen. they won’t get physical and play back to goal which suits Otamendi like Burnley did, they’ll run behind or face him up forcing him to commit which makes him such a liability.

Other than that I see no reason to change the side, a bit of continuity for a change might be good.

Having said that, wouldn’t be surprised if pep goes in the complete opposite direction and brings in cancelo stones mendy Gundogan and mahrez. Take chances and play with tempo and we will smash them, anything else will cost us.

If they get beat tonight and we beat them on Saturday, surely that will be the end for Ole? That said, I expect we will be 2-0 up at HT and then lose 2-3 just like we did when we could have sealed the league against them!

Dilemma for sure. Hopefully they beat or draw against Spurs and we then school them on Saturday, hopefully they'll hang onto to Ole for a little bit longer..happy days. SOO!!!

Nice 5-0 win - they are really shit and have no midfield.

Providing we're switched on at the back to their threat on the counter we SHOULD beat them comfortably, but its a derby game and given some of the teams we had when we beat them in the past... anything can happen!

Providing we're switched on at the back to their threat on the counter we SHOULD beat them comfortably, but its a derby game and given some of the teams we had when we beat them in the past... anything can happen!

We have to be careful on corners etc!

The thing is we're not going to keep a clean sheet are we.
so we need to bang a few goals in, as I can see it the scum scoring a couple if we're sloppy at the back so we need to be on it from the outset

I doubt Pogba will be back for Saturday, but McTominay will play tonight.

Martial missing would be a bonus. We know they will look for set pieces for Maguire and try and hit the spaces in behind.

The only issue is left-back for me - Bissaka in a unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.