Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you saw something different on amazon, but at the game I thought Ota was more than “decent”. I thought he was excellent, against very difficult opponents, with a ref who constantly let them get away with bad fouls and countless pushes
That's true but Otamendi does well when it's a physical game. He wouldn't do well in a sprint. Utd are a counter-attacking side. Burnley are a long ball side. Different games expected.

Pep loves Gundog.

Dunno who'll he'll drop for him mind. Can see Stones and Mendy in to counteract their attacking speed.
Mendy is not quick. He was OK before his injury. Left back we have a choice between Zinchenko and Angelino. I think we'll go with Angelino just because Zin has been out for 4-5 weeks and might be a little rusty.

Walker Stones Fern Angelino seems the most likely back 4.

Have a look at their forward line and our defensive options. Would not be a good idea to play Otamendi v Rashford.
Pep loves Gundog.

Dunno who'll he'll drop for him mind. Can see Stones and Mendy in to counteract their attacking speed.

With the current form of Stones I just don't see him being worth the gamble, plus he's hardly rapid himself. Rashford and James will sprint comfortably away from the both of them.

Stones does just not look right to me. Although to be fair, I thought he was good second half against Chelsea.

That's true but Otamendi does well when it's a physical game. He wouldn't do well in a sprint. Utd are a counter-attacking side. Burnley are a long ball side. Different games expected.
That was t what I said, do you ever actually read what I say Marvin? I said he was more than decent last night, excellent in fact.

This is the best opportunity we’ve had for years to absolutely fucking leather them. They are shite and don’t even have a proper manager. Play like we did V Burnley and I can see it being 5-0

Ed
Walker Ota Fern Angelino
Rodders
KDB D.Silva
B.Silva Jesus Sterling
Woah calm down. It's a derby and anything can happen in a derby. I'd take a one nil so long as we beat them

Woah calm down. It's a derby and anything can happen in a derby. I'd take a one nil so long as we beat them

I would love us to beat them with an injury time winner but I don't think my heart could take it. In regards 'any thing can happen', I suppose they can but the better team usually wins and given that is us I can see taking them to the cleaners as long as we are vary of the pace they have upfront but i'm not overly concerned as long as our players are switched on

If they get beat tonight and we beat them on Saturday, surely that will be the end for Ole? That said, I expect we will be 2-0 up at HT and then lose 2-3 just like we did when we could have sealed the league against them!

Nice 5-0 win - they are really shit and have no midfield.

Same team please.

But given Sam Lee has said pep and co think Silva only has the legs for 60 mins these days, I think pep will swap Silva for gundo unfortunately.
Simple answer is to play Merlin for the first hour and when we are 5 up take him off and bring Gundo on to slow things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.