Manchester United PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Chronic Aldo, or CRap7 or Fake Ronnie or whatever you want to call him.
He jumped very high several times, strolled around with a face like a smacked arse and hacked opponents. A man of the match performance if ever I saw one and a fine example of how to earn half a million a week after tax.
As for our lot; it's impossible to pick an MOTM as they were all excellent. If I have to make a choice I'll go for Cancelo simply because I thought he'd be a weak link against their get it wide and hope style of play.

Who played over and above what we know they are capable of?. No one. Pep keeping it simple however was instrumental in conducting the orchestra to such a magnum opus. In short, the boy done good...

I’ve voted Bernie, because he was, but special shout out for KDB. Without being peak Kev, he worked his bollocks off for us. Two or three times he took a corner or free kick around their box, they would clear and counter, and Kev would be back on the halfway line to regain possession

top work rate

Last edited:
I’ve gone KDB. Nothing outstanding, just kept us ticking over. Not at his best but a good step in the right direction.
I thought KDB had a decent game also.

Was definitely looking more like his old self again.

Last season when he was injured it took him time to recover his form again.

No idea how accurate this information is.

I am told he is carrying a bit of an injury that will require minor surgery. and complete recuperation He doesn't want the Op to fuck up his season. So he managing the niggling injury until the end of the season. Then finally having it dealt with.

Like i said, no idea how accurate this is.

I expect next season we will be like WTF when we see him at 100% again.

Even at 70% he is still a great player with his vision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.