Manchester United PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Too many good performances yesterday to highlight one individual. I thought everyone in the team played well yesterday. Several were outstanding: Bernardo, Rodri, Cancelo, Stones in particular. We've got used to seeing Phil perform at that level so that's expected but it was good to see KDB getting back to his best. I read that some City fans were knocking Gundo's performance. Get real. Our front 5 were all great yesterday.

I voted for Kyle, partly because at the time only 1 other had voted and partly to celebrate the two years (minus a day) anniversary of his goal keeping debut!! :-) 7th November 2019 played in goal and did a great job. :-) That's ma boy... our Kyle.

Gone for Bernardo, he just doesn’t stop. If he’s not on the ball, he’s in the face of the opposition, kicking, snarling and being quite horrible to them. If his energy was bottled, it would power the whole of Manchester!

Also i have to mention the Alpaca, as if it wasn’t for him it would have been a very high score.

City came and drained the swamp, total domination!

I voted Gundogan, because everyone deserves at least 1 vote for that performance..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.