Manchester United PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I thought KDB had a decent game also.

Was definitely looking more like his old self again.

Last season when he was injured it took him time to recover his form again.

No idea how accurate this information is.

I am told he is carrying a bit of an injury that will require minor surgery. and complete recuperation He doesn't want the Op to fuck up his season. So he managing the niggling injury until the end of the season. Then finally having it dealt with.

Like i said, no idea how accurate this is.

I expect next season we will be like WTF when we see him at 100% again.

Even at 70% he is still a great player with his vision.

Thought that Kev kept it quite simple yesterday. None of his usual trying to force the pass through the tiniest of gaps which obviously don't always come off (spectacular when they do mind) and it was exactly the right approach for this game.

went for bernie.
whole team deserved a mention, we virtually sent the swamp a telegram saying "we are going to dictate the game and win"... So they had been pre warned, didnt they just get a lesson.

Struggling with this one. Could be any of 5 or 6 of em. Kev back in contention as well after being off the boil recently.
Given his goal, his chasing down in the 93rd minute and the weather, super fucking Silva nicks it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.