Manchester United Trying To Poach 4 of Our Scouts

Wow! Time has changed.
For the better. They are shit scared and although i think this news is bollocks, it's hilarious if true. As if hiring a few of our scouts will fix the deep rooted problems they face by overpayment of players, the glazers, hiring a long ball 1 dimensional hateful twat to manage the first team etcetc. If true, it's laughable. As for the scouts, let them go. Our Catalans in charge will find replacements easy enough who will appreciate working for City and what we're doing.

For the better. They are shit scared and although i think this news is bollocks, it's hilarious if true. As if hiring a few of our scouts will fix the deep rooted problems they face by overpayment of players, the glazers, hiring a long ball 1 dimensional hateful twat to manage the first team etcetc. If true, it's laughable. As for the scouts, let them go. Our Catalans in charge will find replacements easy enough who will appreciate working for City and what we're doing.
Perhaps in turn,we poach atleticos top scouts

I was about to say... Maybe we are happy as a club in letting these scouts go (if the story is true) as I can presume with the people we now have running the club, they could easily find better scouts.

Ten a penny scouts. If city have a format that they looking for most people with an ounce of football sense could spot a player.

This is how it feels to be City. They got four scouts, we got Kun Aguero.

The story is true and they are going all out to dismantle our scouting structure and its ongoing may be more than 4 - chucking money at it. They are targeting the guys who helped build up our academy. Typical rag Cvnts they are looking for short cut rather than doing the hard work themselves. Their sense of entitlement is pathetic. Thye used to laugh at us now they want to be like us

However here is the difference. When we built the squads at the older end of the academy u18s, u16s, u15s, and U14s were at platt lane. when the joined we had won feck all and only had the promise of changes to offer. The scouts had to be out of this world. Now we can offer an academy experience second to non and a private education to go with it.

Unless a kid is a die hard rag or they throw money at the parents no kid will go to the rags. The bastards are to arrogant too provide a private education they think their name is enough. The younger kids train at the cliff and Littleton road - 2 shit tips.

I stopped worrying about these cvnts in 2011 and this doesn't change it. One cannot polish a turd

When are they going to be investigated for their acquisition of young players from the 50's onward?

I don't believe they creamed off the best young players without any form of illegal inducement.
Duncan Edwards was the most notorious of them. He had been attached to Wolves and Matt Busby or Louis Edwards (who gained control of United using very dubious methods) offered to buy a house for his parents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.