Manchester United Trying To Poach 4 of Our Scouts

The fact is that in ten years they have gone from realistically aspiring to be the top club in Europe, to struggling to compete as the second best club in (greater) Manchester.
If they think 3 or 4 scouts will reverse this then they are truly deluded.

Well those who post on ragcafe are in that egyptian river again and don't see that they are behind us in any way. They also still believe they promote their youths to the first team more frequently than us. I suppose if you have a shit team it is easy to put in a youngster or spend 120m on buying them back.

How the mighty have fallen!!!!!!!!!!

Reduced to pinching scouts from City....how utterly embarrassing is that. Our younger age teams are not just beating United....they are battering them.

Their under fourteens who got battered 9 -0 yes nine fucking nil were seriously looking at refusing to play us.

When are they going to be investigated for their acquisition of young players from the 50's onward?

I don't believe they creamed off the best young players without any form of illegal inducement.

When are they going to be investigated for their acquisition of young players from the 50's onward?

I don't believe they creamed off the best young players without any form of illegal inducement.

They didn't.

Just ask Peter Lorimer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.