Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want the game postponed.
Doing so gives them a chance to strengthen in the transfer window.
Griezman, Kroos, Lewandowski and fake Ronaldo will all be rocking up at the swamp to help out. (Probably waiving their transfer fees and wages to do so! )

That tit giggs has just really wound me up. Apparently they are still ahead of us but we are closing the gap?!!

We have finished above them 5 of the last 6 seasons?!?

No wonder he can’t get a job the thick twat.

Sorry if already posted. Off the City website:-

A timely stat ahead of Sunday...We have scored more goals at Old Trafford in the Premier League than any other away team. 27 is the magic number.

Agreed. I'm not too arsed, they're still chasing us. Stone has been a big loss for us too. Next time we play them, we'll be at least 11 points ahead and they'll have an even bigger task

I 100% agree. Stones is much more important that that French show pony.

I don't want the game postponed.
Doing so gives them a chance to strengthen in the transfer window.
Griezman, Kroos, Lewandowski and fake Ronaldo will all be rocking up at the swamp to help out. (Probably waiving their transfer fees and wages to do so! )

They wouldn't improve them much under such a negative coach. I actually think their most effective player under Mouriniho is the spitting thug Fellaini. Dangerous awkward and gets away with murder on the pitch.

Below is an exert from the Guardian mate :-
"These were valid points. Yet, by the same thinking, City could actually feel aggrieved not to have left Old Trafford cherishing their first league double over United since the 1969-70 season. In the third and final minute of stoppage-time Goater turned the ball beyond Roy Carroll again. This time, though, Nicolas Anelka was penalised for allowing an awkwardly bouncing ball to flick off his right glove, however unintentional it was, after Marc-Vivien Foé's cross had deflected off Silvestre's instep and spun on to the crossbar. Anelka did not complain vociferously but that did not dilute the feeling that, just then, United's luck was in."
I have never read that article before, probably because I always avoided the media after a disappointing game but I used to read everything after a great result! Having said that there are certain moments in certain games that I never forget, particularly derbies (SWP’s fourth strike from the by line, Dzeko’s sixth goal celebration etc) and that moment with Anelka ranks among them despite the years and the numerous derbies since. That description of the moment articulates it exactly as I remember it and that illustrates the strength of my feelings of injustice!

BBC forecaster has gone from ‘heavy snow’ to ‘light snow’ for Old Trafford, Timperly and Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.