Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will as well. The points gap between us and them is only getting bigger and I don't see that changing. Right now it's being slated as a game that could end or reignite the title race. If we don't play them until late January/early Febuary, the gap will probably be bigger than then and the pressure will be off. We'll also have Stones and Kompany back.

Just got back from supermarket, please tell me he's not definitely ruled out for tomorrow, I'll not sleep a wink tonight if the Mangler's in the team.

Just got back from supermarket, please tell me he's not definitely ruled out for tomorrow, I'll not sleep a wink tonight if the Mangler's in the team.
Not definite but he's a doubt because he 'felt something' and unfortunately with Kompany that can often mean a while out.

If Kompany is injured and can't play tomorrow surely Mangala won't start in his place? I'd think Fernandinho, Walker and Danilo are all more likely CB's.

Not definite but he's a doubt because he 'felt something' and unfortunately with Kompany that can often mean a while out.

If Kompany is injured and can't play tomorrow surely Mangala won't start in his place? I'd think Fernandinho, Walker and Danilo are all more likely CB's.
Dinho is too important as a DM to play CB, we really don't have an adequate replacement for him.

Don't forget the infamous Alf Grey non penalty in the fa cup game from their corner. The rags were kicking off because they thought he had awarded us a free kick when to everyone's astonishment he gave a penalty.
Mate, you are going to have to enlighten me, I do not know the incident you are referring to and a quick google search has left me non the wiser. Please put me out of my misery and issue further details!

With all the hype on Sly Sports wouldn't it be great if both Derby games ended nil-nil

Not that bothered about the result tomorrow, just hope we’ve got a healthy squad left, come half-six. I remember what they did to Hazard last season and Oliver isn’t the most disciplinarian of referees. That, together with Mourinho already getting the ‘falling over’ jibe in and Pogba stating we could do with a few injuries, has me far more concerned about injuries than the result.

As usual, only one side displaying any class in the build up while the other drags the game through the dirt. The translator calling us cheats plays right in to the wider narrative about us. If we behaved like they did we'd get the new money classless accusation thrown at us.

We can't win off the pitch but will on it so the game better go ahead after having to suffer this bile all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.