Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he realised after playing 4up front late in the west ham game that he could get away with it in matches like that and that he might try it earlier in games is the impression I got of his plan.
Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying.
Because he had already done that at Huddersfield.
And how was he going to implement it, he would have to make a sub early or start with the four forwards.
Hence why I thought, he's going to change the movement of players to create space or dig a tunnel.

The stage has been set for them to kick lumps out of us. Hoping the ref can keep a lid on it but certainly not holding my breath ffs. I will dream tonight about smashing the ****s 5-0, thus sparking an eye gouging frenzy. No better time to get back in the groove City.

Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying.
Because he had already done that at Huddersfield.
And how was he going to implement it, he would have to make a sub early or start with the four forwards.
Hence why I thought, he's going to change the movement of players to create space or dig a tunnel.
Could be wrong but my impression was the extra player in the box in tight situations would be a extra outlet for DeBruyne and Silva to play into as we were playing side to side without creating to many clear cut chances.

So according to peg we are a team of diving fouling fuckers who presumably also go on seal clubbing excursions as a way of team building confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.