Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely our legal dept must have something to say about Peg's slanderous tactics, it's a f*!*!* joke, he should fined & banned for disrepute

The weather forecast looks like it’s changed pretty significantly.
Looks like a 30% chance of snow between 8am and 11am now.
As opposed to this morning. Which was 80% chance of snow between 7am and 1pm.
Drove past the swamp before and there’s absolutely zero snow on the floor around those parts. So as of yet surely there’s no reason to call it off?
A bit of snow tomorrow morning surely won’t be enough reason to call it off.

Could be wrong but my impression was the extra player in the box in tight situations would be a extra outlet for DeBruyne and Silva to play into as we were playing side to side without creating to many clear cut chances.
Could be wrong but my impression was the extra player in the box in tight situations would be a extra outlet for DeBruyne and Silva to play into as we were playing side to side without creating to many clear cut chances.
But who? And when?
We are both certain he won't start with four forwards
I'm sure he will do it before we go a goal down and definately when we do.
In the first instance he would have to use a player on the pitch and in the latter, bring on Aguero/Jesus.

I'm sure we will find out before the seasons out

Meanwhile over on ragcafe, 80% of users are hoping for the game to be postponed!

How the mighty have fallen.

But who? And when?
We are both certain he won't start with four forwards
I'm sure he will do it before we go a goal down and definately when we do.
In the first instance he would have to use a player on the pitch and in the latter, bring on Aguero/Jesus.

I'm sure we will find out before the seasons out
He may well start a game with 4 up front depending on the opponents and style of play to get the breakthrough then adjust the formation,or in the hammers game he replaced Danilo with Jesus then when we got the winner reversed it by taking off Aguero for Fernandinho.

Ffs, just watched the latest Mourinho interview on SSN where he talks about us non stop without a breath, then throws in the line we go to ground easily etc. and he stops dead, doesn't say a word and looks to the journo's to throw questions for him to answer. What an absolute c**t he is.
He's never been off the tele this week talking about us but i've hardly seen Pep and he certainly hasn't spoken about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.