Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye the nerves, it's not that we aren't better than them, we are on another level. They just know how to be brutally effective in pulling undeserved points out of the hat, particularly at the swamp.

Would I take a draw? Maybe, but only because it's such a bad result for them. I still think if everything clicks for us we'll smash them, but it's relying on peak KDB and probably Sane to show up at the same time which is never a gimme.

1-0 City with Raheem knicking it.

Trafford

A yellow warning for snow and ice, which has been in place since Friday morning, will be lifted at 6pm this evening in Trafford.

Overnight, snowfall will be very light - resuming into a heavier pattern at 5am right through until 4pm.

Another yellow warning for snow will run for the whole of Sunday.

201252917919_dick_emery-dad_wrong_again.jpg

Trafford

A yellow warning for snow and ice, which has been in place since Friday morning, will be lifted at 6pm this evening in Trafford.

Overnight, snowfall will be very light - resuming into a heavier pattern at 5am right through until 4pm.

Another yellow warning for snow will run for the whole of Sunday.

201252917919_dick_emery-dad_wrong_again.jpg

Is that Len Fairclough.

So a completely innacuarate forecast then. Lol.

A win today and I think the league is over. I can't believe I'm saying that in December.

Couple of hours of snow is forecasted now, rather than all day which was given as a weather warning early yesterday morning.

Great news. Anyway 1-3. Come on City.

Just gone from Chester to Buckley, if this is heading your way I can't see it going ahead :-(
For Christ's sake mate, all these contracting reports are killing me.

Edit: Chester was meant to get snow anyway

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcmyw4zw4?searchLocation=Trafford

Video forecast is showing on the radar that Manchester will survive, with about ten/fifteen miles to spare as the wind is swirling and dropping everything east of the Pennines at Manchester's latitude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.