Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a thought about Mou accusing our players of falling in the wind .........................
He wasn't concerned about possible penalties, he just wants Oliver to ignore our players falling to ground in agony when their thugs go in with crunching tackles.

I love how they are downplaying this rivalry because of our takeover, and then keep on repeating this point a million times in every opportunity for self assurance.

The weather in Manchester is now forecast as cloudy - NO (or little) snow. The game will be on.
The weather for the rag hordes travelling from the south, however, will be treacherous! There may well be thousands of rags stuck on snow filled motorways listening to the game on the radio. If the game goes as I expect, they'll hardly hear their players' names mentioned at all ;-)

Edit: just seen BBC weather on TV and it slightly contradicts their app. If the snow storm area drifts slightly north, then Manchester could get a load. We're only talking about a 10 mile shift, which is nothing really. As always, it's in the hands of the Big Man - and I don't mean Pep

Last edited:
The weather in Manchester is now forecast as cloudy - NO (or little) snow. The game will be on.
The weather for the rag hordes travelling from the south, however, will be treacherous! There may well be thousands of rags stuck on snow filled motorways listening to the game on the radio. If the game goes as I expect, they'll hardly hear their players' names mentioned at all ;-)

Edit: just seen BBC weather on TV and it slightly contradicts their app. If the snow storm area drifts slightly north, then Manchester could get a load. We're only talking about a 10 mile shift, which is nothing really. As always, it's in the hands of the Big Man - and I don't mean Pep

That’s a shame, but I think what really matters is the forecast for Salford.

Been thinking about us smashing them the whole week but as the clock ticks the coward in me starts to creep in.....

I am in Altrincham and just poked my head outside at 7:00 and there is not a flake of snow to be seen. It was forecast from 4:00 am. On the news the deep weather front seems to be encamped across the middle of the country. The game should be OK but any blues travelling from the South upwards could be in trouble.

Nerves kicking in now. Come on lads, please let real football be the winner....by 4 or 5 just to shut the red loving media up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.