Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0 - 0 until Pep time...then last minute goal
How good would that be can hear it now, this city side are not as good as we're led to believe hang on silva, sterling back to silva lovely ball to keV what a pass to split the defence aguerooooo it's like winning the league all over again what a goal they certainly are champions elect, come on city

Someone called Danny Webber has just given his opinion on BBC North West and said City have no injuries going into the derby! I wonder if he got paid for his input?

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
D.Silva
Sterling
Sané
Gabriel Jesus

Bravo
Danilo
Mangala
Yaya Touré
Gundogan
B.Silva
Aguero

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
D.Silva
Sterling
Sané
Gabriel Jesus

Bravo
Danilo
Mangala
Yaya Touré
Gundogan
B.Silva
Aguero

Don’t know if this is the right thread for this,but could some nice person put the results of the rags games and ours after champions league games please..

Acc. to a kind of contact I know linked to the physio team over there, you might not be a million miles away with that comment...

I've seen it all to often with them that's why Rio Ferdinand was a virtual cripple in his last playing days same with terry at Chelsea in his Maureen's title winning last season there. Also think martial was on Saturday his eyes looked red as hell. Maureen is a win at all costs and doesn't give a fuck about a players future well being.

Apparently big nose will play at some point.

That should slow their break away attacks down. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.