Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the forecast has changed to heavy snow all morning and most of the afternoon(about 3-4 inches). The pitch will be ok to play due to the heating however had a text off a friend before who works for GMPTE and they have had meeting about the public transport situation for sunday and they will do everything they can to keep buses and trams going but the final decision will be with the police as public safety comes first
Any really heavy snow and half the Scum fans will not be able to get there, from all four corners of the British Isles.

Don't think the weather is the issue its if public transport stops the surroundings areas will become gridlocked and it will be difficult for fans to get there. It also depends on Trafford council making sure the area around the swamp is safe for people to walk through, ice ect
But that really depends on the amount of snow and whether the pavements freeze, which does make the weather the issue, surely? My opinion is that it will be called off.

Hahahahhaha.

Survived, more like. Beaten the Harry Kane team featuring no Harry Kane. And that huge 0-0 win at Victim FC. Stunning, just stunning.

8shots and 25% possession vs 33 shots and 75% with countless save from De Gea. They praise De Gea for being amazing yet cant admit without those saves they would have been trashed. Rewriting history as usual.

But that really depends on the amount of snow and whether the pavements freeze, which does make the weather the issue, surely? My opinion is that it will be called off.
They have tomorrow to grit everywhere,if they don't it will be because maureen wants the game cancelled

I'd definitely go Jesus over Aguero. Or both of them and drop Sane. We need Jesus but on current form I doubt we'd miss Sane.
I think we'd miss the width Sane provides and the space that creates. With Sterling far right and Sane far left, that's an enormous wide space they have to cover to keep Aguero and runners from midfield out. I think we've been less effective when Sterling and Sane are not playing together. It's seemed like the impact is bringing Sterling on, but I think it's more to do with the shape we play when they are both on. Also, KDB sits a bit deeper and that creates more space for Silva just in front of their back 4.

Lets face it weather wise - we get over an inch in this country and everything stops. Utter joke compared to other countries.

They have tomorrow to grit everywhere,if they don't it will be because maureen wants the game cancelled
Grit works with icy roads, does fuck all if you get a heavy snowfall.
Public transport grinds to a halt, pavements and surrounds are too dangerous so the police and local authorities deem conditions unsafe.

Grit works with icy roads, does fuck all if you get a heavy snowfall.
Public transport grinds to a halt, pavements and surrounds are too dangerous so the police and local authorities deem conditions unsafe.
I doubt it will come that,they usually warn on worst case scenario's,we have played in snow before,health and safety gone mad since we last had snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.