Manchesters blue areas?

More match going supporters in irlam and cadishead,than the rags! The plastics watch it in the pubs and clubs there an absolute joke round ere,GUESS WHAT! Cos we started a supporters club over a year ago,they av just decided to start one,they don't even go,away travel will be which pub or club shall we watch it in next week YCMIU. THIS TOWN IS OURS!

Lots of blues from Radcliffe. And i would say 80% of them are regular matchgoers....However of all the rags who i know from round here i can honestly say i dont know of any that actually attend any matches!

There is nowhere bluer than Denton. My Dad and his brothers used to walk from Denton to Hyde Rd when they were kids.

The only thing that the season ticket surveys show are the areas where more people can afford a season ticket.

P.S. Didsbury is blue

west didsblue said:
The only thing that the season ticket surveys show are the areas where more people can afford a season ticket.

P.S. Didsbury is blue
actually, i think if you go to the games it works out cheaper to get a season card, so in theory, it means people with season cards have more financial sense. haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.