Mancini - 5 Year Contract

Best news so far this close season!!! Get in you beauty!!!! Bet some reds were getting giddy today hey?

LoveCity said:
The biggest shock of it all is that it's a 5-year deal after rumours of a 3-year and 4-year contract but never a 5-year contract. Mancini will get a monster pay out now if he's ever sacked.

Your not the only one it shocked LoveCity, i also raised an eyebrow

Danamy said:
LoveCity said:
The biggest shock of it all is that it's a 5-year deal after rumours of a 3-year and 4-year contract but never a 5-year contract. Mancini will get a monster pay out now if he's ever sacked.

Bob's agent swam the channel with that one!

BillyShears said:
Delighted for everyone involved that it's done and dusted. Not sure I'll ever love Mancini in the way that the vast majority do - but by winning the league he earned that contract ...

Means I'll be out of here from the 1st day of the season for 3 months. Not sure how i'm going to fill the void it's going to leave ... :)

Fair play fella, a man to your word..............

Danamy said:
LoveCity said:

It's certainly a long deal for a manager and longer than many expected but to be honest I think he's earned it and if he's still here in 2017 then it's a pretty safe bet that we'll have won plenty more trophies in the meantime.

Roberto has been such a key part of the revolution that I was seriously concerned by the rumour about the Italian job and concerned also (though to a much lesser degree) by the Russian rumours. New contract not signed and rumours flying about - had me in a right tizz but the contract's now signed for a whopping 5 years and life's wonderful again.

Of all the good news I could've heard today - this is the news I really wanted to hear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.