Mancini - 5 Year Contract

BillyShears said:
Delighted for everyone involved that it's done and dusted. Not sure I'll ever love Mancini in the way that the vast majority do - but by winning the league he earned that contract ...

Means I'll be out of here from the 1st day of the season for 3 months. Not sure how i'm going to fill the void it's going to leave ... :)

Billy, the guy has give us the Premier League and the FA Cup in his 2 full seasons in charge..

What more could you want from a City manager..

Good news. 5 years as well. That's a long contract isn't it? Usually managers get 3 years or so

Just text a rag with a link to the news, all I put was bad news for your shower of shit...

Still no reply!!! :D

BillyShears said:
Delighted for everyone involved that it's done and dusted. Not sure I'll ever love Mancini in the way that the vast majority do - but by winning the league he earned that contract ...

Means I'll be out of here from the 1st day of the season for 3 months. Not sure how i'm going to fill the void it's going to leave ... :)

I know you made a bet mate but if the last week has shown us anything, its that this forum is a family and that life is way too short for silly grudges and arguments.

I say stay and those wishing you gone should have a think about things and what's happened over the last week.

Forza every fucking one of us on Bluemoon!

Best signing we'll make this summer, now his contract his sealed and done, I reckon this'll be the benchmark for a few more signings over the summer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.