Mancini - 5 Year Contract

SamTheGuru said:
Shit news. We will never win anything as long as Mancini is in charge. He is too defensive minded.

Agree totally.. might change my mind if we win the Charity shield... cos rags tell me its the only thing worth winning,thats why it meant so much last year to them...

GornikDaze said:
Thought I'd pop my cherry on a great topic!! Fuckin great news best of the close season i reckon. Be interesting to see if that opens the way for movement on the transfer front. Bring on the new season!!!!

Great first post (apart from the F word) and welcome.

I've been his harshest critic since he came as most people know. And I'll continue to be so when I disagree with him ;-)

But he has absolutely earned that new contract over the past year and a half. Fair play to him- he's delivered.

themadinventor said:
GornikDaze said:
Thought I'd pop my cherry on a great topic!! Fuckin great news best of the close season i reckon. Be interesting to see if that opens the way for movement on the transfer front. Bring on the new season!!!!

Great first post (apart from the F word) and welcome.

Fuckin yeah..Welcome.

Damocles said:
bondsman said:
Lucky13 said:
In the bunker.

Pretty sure Mr Shears said he would impose some kind of ban on himself if Mancini signed a new deal.

Not necessary. Dave's excellent and very classy truce thread in light of Sam's and Sue's deaths nullifies all bets, backbiting and general twattishness to each other.

No more unnecessary bollocks, the past is the past. We move forward together, as a club and as a community of posters.

Spot on, this a forum for us to unload sometimes, mainly due last season to frustrations with refs, the media and the helplessness of being a supporter. I swear, some of the time we write the opposite of what we think, or hope will happen, because we will curse the club if say what we do believe!

VOOMER said:
Damocles said:
bondsman said:
Pretty sure Mr Shears said he would impose some kind of ban on himself if Mancini signed a new deal.

Not necessary. Dave's excellent and very classy truce thread in light of Sam's and Sue's deaths nullifies all bets, backbiting and general twattishness to each other.

No more unnecessary bollocks, the past is the past. We move forward together, as a club and as a community of posters.

Spot on, this a forum for us to unload sometimes, mainly due last season to frustrations with refs, the media and the helplessness of being a supporter. I swear, some of the time we write the opposite of what we think, or hope will happen, because we will curse the club if say what we do believe!

That Betfred fella springs to mind.

we wont win fook all next season ;)

n4fc9ba32b5927.gif

Get in there and Danny Mills is a complete dick saying Bobby would be sacked had we won nowt last year,who fucking knows why the BBC keep running to him whenever they have anything City to report. He was happy bleeding 50k a week from us for 5 years so whys he such a twat about our club now?
Onwards n upwards,Forza Mancini!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.