Mancini - 5 Year Contract

Didsbury Dave said:
I've been his harshest critic since he came as most people know. And I'll continue to be so when I disagree with him ;-)

But he has absolutely earned that new contract over the past year and a half. Fair play to him- he's delivered.

But you never wanted him to fail Dave, that's was always very evident.

Excellent news,great signing,class manager who just keeps on winning.
We are very lucky to have Bobby at the helm.

Had a bet with Fred - Mancini to get Russia job , Harry to get 5 year deal at City, pope to turn out to be non catholic- just off to get my winnings!!!!!!

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
Delighted for everyone involved that it's done and dusted. Not sure I'll ever love Mancini in the way that the vast majority do - but by winning the league he earned that contract ...

Means I'll be out of here from the 1st day of the season for 3 months. Not sure how i'm going to fill the void it's going to leave ... :)

I know you made a bet mate but if the last week has shown us anything, its that this forum is a family and that life is way too short for silly grudges and arguments.

I say stay and those wishing you gone should have a think about things and what's happened over the last week.

Forza every fucking one of us on Bluemoon!
What a breath of fresh air this post is!

OB1 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
What a tool

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHoltMirror

Ok, ok, I know City fans think I banged on too much about Mark Hughes but irrespective of that, surely you deserve better than Mancini.

I think that is a very old tweet.

my apologies.

Still a tool though :)

Mr Chips from catchphrase hears about Bobs 5 year deal..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLLP9oieN0&feature=related[/youtube] I dare you not to laugh !!

samharris said:
Mr Chips from catchphrase hears about Bobs 5 year deal..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLLP9oieN0&feature=related[/youtube] I dare you not to laugh !!

Has me in stiches everytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.