Mancini - 5 Year Contract

Very good news though I'm still finding it hard to smile about anything today.

Glad you're staying Billy.

MCFC BOB said:
Why are people arguing? I've been out and missed the ruckus.
It's Chinatown, Jake.

Edit: It occurs to me I should elaborate beyond the joke quote. I completely agree in light of all that's went down that coming together as a community is not only for the best but feels right.

Re: MCFC Major Accouncement

another generation said:
Inzi said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2012/July/Announcement
5 year contract signed!
I know I live to the east of the UK, and am therefore ahead in terms of timezone, but this news broke in Norway last week! Couldn't understand the silence, both on here and the OS.
Hæ? Hvor da?

Re: MCFC Major Accouncement

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Talksport
Daily Star
Daily Mail...

Such accurate sources...

This. I and many never believe the crap spouted in the press. Hopefully now after the "Manicni off to Russia" headlines of late, a few more will learn to ignore what they read

Everyone has their own personal impact on this forum whether its good bad or indifferent.
No one is a **** and no one is an angel.
I like my little gripes with the cabal as I like what im given back, I see it as fun, a laugh and all that..
Its called having a sense of humour and most on here have one and its what City fans are famous for..

what isnt funny is for long term posters to be outed for 3 months due to silly bets that get out of hand..

If you're going to bet then bet with something useful..
Hows about in future a donation to City in the community or sommat.

I've got an idea. In order that Billy can 'honour' his bet, I am genuinely prepared to give up posting on Bluemoon for a week at the start of the season if I can find another twelve posters to reciprocate. Thus the equilibrium of the universe will remain intact.

Any other takers?

Obviously a complete lie by the club. The Daily mail never lies, he's definitely off to Russia. Haven't you heard he's already signed a £35mil contract with the Russian federation. Don't fall for this decoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.