Mancini - 5 Year Contract

80s Shorts said:
Damocles said:
Mancio said:
Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet

Whilst I appreciate that this was a Pulp Fiction quote Mancio, we've all just lost good friends and it's game over now as far as the other shit is concerned. I understand that you may not feel this way, but it is what it is.

Well lets shut up about it then and celebrate his new contract.

With respect you were one of the first in this thread to ask "where's Billy".

Personally I'll leave it to Jay as I said to Damo.

Mancio, thanks for your post earlier. Apologies for the fights and the snipes. Roberto has done you proud and proven much of what you've said about him since you joined the forum. His success is all of ours to share...

Ecstatic when I heard the news. Finally this club is getting some much needed stability and with Roberto at the helm I seriously can't see anyone contending with us domestically for the next 5 years at least. Get Silva and Vinnie signed up and we'll be laughing.

Damo is sounding like such a communist in the past week, community this, pulling together that. What happened to libertarian Damocles? I liked him a lot more. It's about individuals. Sue and Sum were wonderful individuals. Collectively we're all cunts.

Excellent news. 2 trophies in 2.5 years. Bob deserves the chance to leave a legacy and a mandate for 5 years gives him the platform to properly establish himself as one of the top managers in the world.

It also gives him the chance to put the pisscan out to pasture. Retain the title in emphatic style and he'll retire the ****

Pleased with this news. I admit I have been critical with Mancini at times, regarding team selections, tactics, and (last season) being too predictable away from home. However, the guy has always delivered when he's needed to (The FA Cup, and the final games of last season) and fully deserves the new contract, and the opportunity to push the club forwards. Since the ADUG takeover, if someone told me, in 4 years we would go from 10th to 5th, to 3rd, to 1st, and a Cup along the way, I would tell them to snap out of it. Since Mancini's arrival, the acceleration the club has gone through has been tremendous. The last two seasons have been a dream come true, and Mancini has done it his way. People will try and deride him, and constantly point to the money factor, but to sign the right type of players (has he blown money on a bad signing yet?) and to get them to gel into a team, and instill a fighting spirit, which was shown so much at times last season, is no easy feat at all. He's changed the mentality of the club. I suppose the last frontier for Mancini now, is Europe. He's shown he can do it domestically. So far, he's not done great in European competition, and I'm sure that will be a major driving force for him.

88ster said:
Excellent news. 2 trophies in 2.5 years. Bob deserves the chance to leave a legacy and a mandate for 5 years gives him the platform to properly establish himself as one of the top managers in the world.

It also gives him the chance to put the pisscan out to pasture. Retain the title in emphatic style and he'll retire the ****

1.2 years actually!

This is the best news in the history of news, 3 years would have been great, 4 fantastic but 5! THIS IS BLOODY BOLLOCKS AMAZING! 5 MORE YEARS OF SIR BOBBY MANC IS THE BEST THING EVER!

MANCINI IS THE BEST MANAGER EVER, WITH HIM AT THE HELM FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS HE WILL WIN WHATEVER HE WANTS! ANYONE WHOEVER QUESTIONS MANCINI SHUD BE SPAT ON! HE IS OUR LORD, OUR LEADER, OUR KING!

WITHOUT HIM HUGHES WOULD HAVE FUCKING DESTROYED US, GRANTED WE WOULD HAVE WON THE TITLE, THE FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP THAT IS, AS HE WOULD HAVE RELEGATED US THE SEASON BEFORE! HUGHES IS THE MAGGOT THAT RESIDES ON THE ROTTING PANTS OF HUMANITY, MANCINI IS GOD!

BillyShears said:
80s Shorts said:
Damocles said:
Whilst I appreciate that this was a Pulp Fiction quote Mancio, we've all just lost good friends and it's game over now as far as the other shit is concerned. I understand that you may not feel this way, but it is what it is.

Well lets shut up about it then and celebrate his new contract.

With respect you were one of the first in this thread to ask "where's Billy".

Personally I'll leave it to Jay as I said to Damo.

Mancio, thanks for your post earlier. Apologies for the fights and the snipes. Roberto has done you proud and proven much of what you've said about him since you joined the forum. His success is all of ours to share...

"With respect", very good.

Skashion said:
Damo is sounding like such a communist in the past week, community this, pulling together that. What happened to libertarian Damocles? I liked him a lot more. It's about individuals. Sue and Sum were wonderful individuals. Collectively we're all cunts.

Skashion finally admits after three years that he's a ****. GSC rejoices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.