Mancini Almost Left To Manage Monaco

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
letting aside the puntual bashing the usual bullies are trying to do on me , and the fact that the mods seems happy to allow them to do.

do you know on what amount of wages mourinho is ? or ancellotti ? or ibrahimovic ? or yaya toure ?

Letting aside the fact that you're a troll and a wum - Mancini isn't on 250k per week. This is a fact. If you want to dispute it you are more than welcome to. However it will just solidify your position as a shit talking troll. You'll do well to not get banned before the night's over if you carry on in this manner.

if there is a troll or a wum od BM that is you , everybody knows it as a FACT.

Once again fool - how many games you been to ? How many members of the forum have you met ? Everyone, and I mean, everyone, can see you for what you are. I've supported City all my life, so forgive me for not letting some fanboy celebrity spotter talk down to me.

BTW as things stand it's Bosnia 3 Italy 0. You're letting your country down. Take his advice and for once in your Bluemoon existence acknowledge you're wrong.

Mancio said:
MSP said:
Do you really think that Sneijder would still play for Inter if English wages are not quoted before tax and that he couldn't have more than less than 5 million pounds annually in England.

1e12d08114c7.jpg

sneijder cost to inter 12M a year gross.

this is from the original source that seems to be "Marca"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/lists/137534/marca-compile-list-of-top-10-highest-paid-players-in-the-world.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/lists/13 ... world.html</a>

I know he does but when it was actual that he could move to United numbers floating were 250k pounds per week and that United backed because of that. If that would be after tax it would be some 400k pounds per week (I'm using 40% tax all the time, not sure if it is right amount) or close to 500k EUR per week or 2 millions EUR per month or 24 millions per year.

I hope you don't really think that United are paying twice a wages Inter do. Not that Inter is Reggina ;)

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Letting aside the fact that you're a troll and a wum - Mancini isn't on 250k per week. This is a fact. If you want to dispute it you are more than welcome to. However it will just solidify your position as a shit talking troll. You'll do well to not get banned before the night's over if you carry on in this manner.

Once again fool - how many games you been to ? How many members of the forum have you met ? Everyone, and I mean, everyone, can see you for what you are. I've supported City all my life, so forgive me for not letting some fanboy celebrity spotter talk down to me.

BTW as things stand it's Bosnia 3 Italy 0. You're letting your country down. Take his advice and for once in your Bluemoon existence acknowledge you're wrong.

you seem more interested is fight me , or better , get me banned , than that in talk about football. a bit sad for a person witha so interesting life like you always say to have.

-- Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:01 pm --

MSP said:
Mancio said:
MSP said:
Do you really think that Sneijder would still play for Inter if English wages are not quoted before tax and that he couldn't have more than less than 5 million pounds annually in England.

1e12d08114c7.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/lists/137534/marca-compile-list-of-top-10-highest-paid-players-in-the-world.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/lists/13 ... world.html</a>

I know he does but when it was actual that he could move to United numbers floating were 250k pounds per week and that United backed because of that. If that would be after tax it would be some 400k pounds per week (I'm using 40% tax all the time, not sure if it is right amount) or close to 500k EUR per week or 2 millions EUR per month or 24 millions per year.

I hope you don't really think that United are paying twice a wages Inter do. Not that Inter is Reggina ;)

anyway i agree with you that i'm confused about wages , i'm used to the simple M per year net. not to week and not to before tax.

so please tell me if a player get say 10m a year euros in italy or in spain and then he come to england and keep his wages (10m a year euros ) how much he get in £ a week ? (net and grass)

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

you seem more interested is fight me , or better , get me banned , than that in talk about football. a bit sad for a person witha so interesting life like you always say to have.

MSP said:
Mancio said:

anyway i agree with you that i'm confused about wages , i'm used to the simple M per year net. not to week and not to before tax.

so please tell me if a player get say 10m a year euros in italy or in spain and then he come to england and keep his wages (10m a year euros ) how much he get in £ a week ? (net and grass)

If he gets 10m in Italy that's 20m EUR before tax there or some 16m pounds before tax.

To have that in England he would have 250-300k pounds per week in England (before tax). Nobody earns that much in England or anywhere else except Eto'o in Anzhi. He's single one who reached 20m EUR mark. Can't guarantee but it's 99% before tax too, no chance someone would pay 35mil EUR for his annual wages.

The fact is that most football news you're reading in Italy that are not 100% Italian football related are coming from international media agencies and were just translated by their Italian branches. And default in football for those agencies is England so most of their default terms are England related.

MSP said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

MSP said:

If he gets 10m in Italy that's 20m EUR before tax there or some 16m pounds before tax.

To have that in England he would have 250-300k pounds per week in England (before tax). Nobody earns that much in England or anywhere else except Eto'o in Anzhi. He's single one who reached 20m EUR mark. Can't guarantee but it's 99% before tax too, no chance someone would pay 35mil EUR for him.

eto'o at inter was getting 11m net (22 before tax) and ibra 13m (26 before tax) , this is sure.

I may be in the minority but I loved what he said today. I can picture the press, sensing blood with their big exclusive, Mancini denial headlines already written.

In one sentence he not only pissed all over the big exclusive they were so proud about, he had them thinking there might be 6 or 7 more they should have known about! No doubt their editors thinking the same.

He pretty much left them no line of questioning, no where to go. Whether what he said was true or not, he's such a shrewd operator with the pschology stuff - as someone close by knows all too well.

Mancio said:
MSP said:
Mancio said:

To have that in England he would have 250-300k pounds per week in England (before tax). Nobody earns that much in England or anywhere else except Eto'o in Anzhi. He's single one who reached 20m EUR mark. Can't guarantee but it's 99% before tax too, no chance someone would pay 35mil EUR for him.

eto'o at inter was getting 11m net (22 before tax) and ibra 13m (26 before tax) , this is sure.

Maybe Russians are crazy enough to pay that money before tax but then again you have to take contract length in consideration, expenses etc..

Players sometimes move for lower wages on the end of their careers to make more money on the end. Cesar was on bigger wages in Inter than he is at QPR but Inter wanted to cut that so he moved to earn more on general. I guess it was similar with Eto'o.

That's why we see situations like Cole's in Chelsea where he wants longer contract and might go to some other club on almost certainly lower wage than he is currently on but to accumulate more money with longer contract. It's very usual situation with players in 30s.

City Raider said:
I may be in the minority but I loved what he said today. I can picture the press, sensing blood with their big exclusive, Mancini denial headlines already written.

In one sentence he not only pissed all over the big exclusive they were so proud about, he had them thinking there might be 6 or 7 more they should have known about! No doubt their editors thinking the same.

He pretty much left them no line of questioning, no where to go. Whether what he said was true or not, he's such a shrewd operator with the pschology stuff - as someone close by knows all too well.
You are not, good post.

City Raider said:

Agree with above.

Mancini also said ...... It has taken me 3 years to build this team and i have another 5 years to take us even further.

I guess that is his cool way of saying now fuck off to the journo,s ! :)

Glad he's still here just sorry he was prepared to walk out when the going was getting tough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.